If you want to boost your website’s SEO and ensure that there are no technical factors behind the scenes causing it to perform poorly, then you need a Comprehensive Site Audit.
This comprehensive site audit simulates a “crawl” and returns very important information such as
- Indexing and crawlability (4xx status codes, restricted content, etc)
- Encoding & technical factors (mobile friendly, W3C errors (HTML and CSS), mixed content, etc)
- Unintended redirects (301, 302, canonical, chains)
- URL suggestions
- Broken images and missing alt texts
- On page suggestions (duplicate titles, empty or duplicate meta descriptions, etc)
This report will not only inform you OF the errors but will pinpoint WHERE they are found and an overview of HOW to fix the particular error(s).
But there’s more!
Not only will I create this helpful report for you, but I will run a fresh second report, for free, when you feel that you have fixed the errors/suggestions and would like an updated audit!!
The turnaround for this report is 48 hours from the time of purchase. The re-run is whenever you decide.
Get your comprehensive site audit today!